Your shopping cart is empty.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Confluence Art Gallery as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting June 25, 2017 on and ending July 9, 2017 midnight CDT). All online entries must be received by July 9, 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on facebook or website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Confluence Art Gallery.
5. Prizes: There will be two prizes, one for art and one for photography. The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 free submission to the juried Wildlife Exhibition sponsored by Confluence Art Gallery. Value of up to $70. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Confluence Art Gallery. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Confluence Art Gallery discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Confluence Art Gallery to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by staff of Confluence Art Gallery. Winner will be notified by via email and on facebook within one week following selection of Winner. Confluence Art Gallery shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Confluence Art Gallery's sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting work to be considered for the contest or exhibition, artists grant Confluence Art Gallery a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce the images of their artwork on our website, in the marketing of any art competitions including, but not limited to, the gallery's social media network outlets. Confluence Art Gallery is granted usage of the chosen artwork, for display, marketing and promotional purposes for that art contest or exhibition and for any future Confluence Art Gallery themed art contests and exhibitions - either online or in co-operating art gallery. Usage of the image(s) is limited to any Confluence Art Gallery publicity including, but not limited to, ads, marketing materials, press releases, event presentations, articles, any social media compilation slide shows and videos, brochures, catalogs, posters, event mailers, and for use on the Confluence Art Gallery website and in the gallery. The artist agrees that Confluence Art Gallery can maintain an archive of the chosen artwork for posterity as part of a historical site record of past exhibitions. This archive will be available only on the Confluence Art Gallery website. Confluence Art Gallery will provide credit for each image with the Artist Name, Title and the Artist Email/Website, if applicable. The artist shall retain all copyrights of any images that are submitted to Confluence Art Gallery.
No images may be copied or downloaded from the Confluence Art Gallery website. Confluence Art Gallery does not claim ownership of the artwork you submit for consideration. All images attached to the Confluence Art Gallery website are the property of the respective artist and the artist retains the sole copyright and all other applicable rights to said images.
You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Confluence Art Gallery. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Confluence Art Gallery from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Confluence Art Gallery may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. You agree that, by submitting your email address, you are signing up for the Confluence Art Gallery and its sister programs newsletter. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Confluence Art Gallery. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Confluence Art Gallery from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Confluence Art Gallery may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. You agree that, by submitting your email address, you are signing up for the Confluence Art Gallery and its sister programs newsletter. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
9. Terms & Conditions: Confluence Art Gallery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Confluence Art Gallery's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Confluence Art Gallery may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Confluence Art Gallery. Confluence Art Gallery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Confluence Art Gallery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Confluence Art Gallery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Confluence Art Gallery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MISSOURI WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Confluence Art Gallery.
14. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If , for any reason, you are dissatisfied, contact us within three days to arrange a return and refund.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All materials used in both originals and prints meets archival standards
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.